Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The struggle of not losing

Interestingly enough, I am the director of a weight loss company and have coached 1000’s of people through weight loss journeys and lifestyle modifications. I had a spinal fusion a little while back, and now am healed back to almost normal. After the surgery I lost all discipline and gained 28 pounds quickly, overeating like crazy. I am 5’10 and currently weight 172 pounds. I have been losing very steadily, 1-1.5 pounds max a week average since I started back into my healthier lifestyle and tracking all food and exercise. The thing is, for the last two weeks I have completely plateaued and I don’t get it! My TDEE calculates to roughly 2200 calories, and I’m only eating around 1400 calories a day. That should be a 800 calorie deficit, about 1.5 pounds a week. I weight every single food in grams, track in Cronometer, light exercise daily, and drink plenty of water. I only eat healthy, balanced meals with lots of color, take a multivitamin, and have a macro balance of 40% healthy carb, 30% protein, 30% healthy fats. Usually a week has happened where it didn’t look like I dropped but over 2 weeks seems to be weird! Can anyone help. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Weightlossguru247
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X4DWc4

No comments:

Post a Comment