Friday, July 31, 2020

Here’s my take on starting your weight loss journey

After yo-yo-ing back and fourth between a very restrictive diet and just binging, I realized that weight loss should be a lifestyle.

I’m pretty sure some people already know this, but I just wanted to share just in case.

Instead of going on a diet, it’s better to change your current diet and maintain it rather than doing big changes for short term results. If you want to stay at your GW, you can’t go back to your original lifestyle.

My advice: Start by changing one of two things. 1) limiting portion size. This way you can still eat the foods you love, but are also taking steps towards weight loss. Nothing drastic.

2) Swapping out unhealthy foods for healthier alternatives. Don’t go cold turkey, slowly swap out certain foods starting small.

3) exercise. However you choose to do it, just be active.

And that’s it! Pretty simple, but it took me a while to figure out that small long term changes were the way to go.

submitted by /u/PencilsAreSharp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gjwWiT

No comments:

Post a Comment