Friday, July 31, 2020

It’s early days but I feel confident

I love the fact that I’m doing this with my gf and we are there to support each other. I wanted to do it for a while but she was holding back. Now I feel like if we are both there for each other we can both do it. I want to be one of those weight loss couples you see in magazines. I started at 95kg 5’10 and now down to 90kg after a few weeks of ups and downs (I went from slimming world diet to CICO and found it a lot easier) and I can’t speak for my gf but I know that she’s lost over a stone and she’s still on slimming world. I like sharing ideas with her and always staying optimistic and positive about it. I feel like I’m not punishing myself too much as I get a lot of steps in through my job which means I can still eat plenty of food. My girlfriends a brilliant cook but I’d say that’s my one down fall. I will often grab a quick lunch out of the fridge that doesn’t require much preparing when I get back from my job in the early afternoon. I’m so tired by then that cooking doesn’t appeal to me. Anyway I just wanted to share my story and say hi.

submitted by /u/youguysaregettinpaid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fcjxaZ

No comments:

Post a Comment