Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Weight loss slowing down and weight fluctuations?

Hi! 22F, 5’2, currently at 138lbs. I’ve lost about 10 lbs since the beginning of June which I know isn’t a lot and it’s quite slow compared to the other people on this sub. It’s because I’ve been focusing more on my relationship with food rather than a quick weight loss. I used to lose weight pretty quickly but I would probably only eat 500 calories in a day and binge the next month, aka yoyo dieting, now I wanna avoid that.

The thing is, my weight loss has been slowing down. I was losing around 1.5 lbs per week, but recently my weight has been fluctuating from 138-140 lbs. I’m quite desperate to get down to 135 lbs at this point (for a normal BMI) and just do my 500 calorie diet :( It’s just weird for me that I recorded my lowest weight at 137.5 lbs a few days ago, and then two days later I was back at 139 lbs. I don’t know if it was a fluke in the weighing scale because I have been counting my calories consistently, measuring three times consecutively to make sure I get the correct measurements. How do I know what my true weight really is? And why does it seem like my weight loss is slowing down (I can’t seem to move on from the 138-140 lb range).

For reference, I eat 1,200 calories a day but eat 1,300 on days when I exercise (1-2 times a week). My TDEE is around 1,600 calories. I would really appreciate some help or just encouraging statements because I can’t stop thinking about just restricting myself back to 500 calories/day until I achieve my goal weight :(

submitted by /u/corposlave
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/307TUnI

No comments:

Post a Comment