Monday, July 27, 2020

Currently hit a weight-loss plateau any advice on how to push past it and lose them kg?

Started my weight loss journey in February, wanting to put myself into a healthy BMI, and the added benefit of minimizing some health issues (knee pain, PCOS). Goal was to lose 18-20kg, and currently sitting at my 9kg loss (very proud of myself!) But since gyms have reopened, I have found myself at a stagnant weight the last 4 weeks! Seemed to have lost more weight during lockdown than actually at the gym which is weird (I know it’s because I’m probably adding muscle mass too back at the gym). My PT makes me fill in a food diary in the app that tracks my macros if this is useful info.

Any advice on how to push pat the plateau and continue to lose more weight???

submitted by /u/adventurousmango24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g4WjoF

No comments:

Post a Comment