Thursday, July 30, 2020

I am not sure how to start my weight loss journey...

Hi guys! Can you give me some advice? I have been insecure about my body and my weight my whole life. The thing is: I am not obese, to be honest I think I have a pretty normal body. I am muscular but I have some extra fat here and there. I think if I could lose 10 kgs I would be satisfied. I have been struggling with my weight for such a long lime, I lose like 5 kgs all the time but they always crawl back again. I am running and cycling a lot, so I am pretty muscular and I would even say I am eating healthy, but still I cannot lose weight.

I don’t know where to start, I think I should change my eating routine completely.

I am a 20 year old female, and I have pretty broad shoulders and am naturally muscular, so I dont want to gain muscels I just want to lose fat and be more ripped.

What is your advice to lose 10kgs in a healthy way?

submitted by /u/tasmanordog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PaHqoM

No comments:

Post a Comment