Monday, July 27, 2020

Booze Free August, anyone?

Booze Free August

Hi all. I’m now 4 weeks into my Noom journey and am down 15lbs. When I started 4 weeks ago (SW340lbs) I couldn’t manage 1000 steps a day. Now I’m up to 5000. It’s a huge achievement for me!

The food I’ve been eating has been great and I don’t go hungry. However alcohol just ruins my nutrition! I don’t often drink more than once a week but that once is enough to wreck me!

In order to really focus on weight loss I’ve decided I will drink no alcohol for the month of August. Even just a couple of drinks sees my progress stall and has me feeling easily fatigued from poor sleep. So let’s see what happens! You’re welcome to join me for accountability if it’s something you want to try too!

submitted by /u/Weird123456789weird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/303YiUq

No comments:

Post a Comment