Monday, August 17, 2020

13 yrs old 5’2 and 165 lbs

Hi guys. I’m a 13 year old boy that has had trouble with my weight for the last 5 years. I have high blood pressure (not sure about the details) and have been inspired by the people of this sub’s nice weight loss stories. My problem: I’m overweight and I’m really unhealthy right now, everyday is junk food. My entire diet consists of junk food and I’m looking for a way to get my life back on track. I guess I’m addicted to junk food. Every hour or two I go look around the fridge for a snack. I need a way to get my shit together because right now I’m feeling shameful because of my stupid decisions.

Any help is welcome. I’ll be reading each and every single reply for as long as it takes until i get the motivation and knowledge on how to stop myself from eating junk and losing weight.

Age: 13 Height: 5’2 Weight: 165

I know my case isn’t as severe as other people’s case on this subreddit, I’m still dedicating all my focus and time on losing weight. Thanks for taking your time to read this, any criticism/help is accepted :D

submitted by /u/Decision-Appropriate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kRJocl

No comments:

Post a Comment