Monday, August 17, 2020

[SV/NSV] Still in Onederland after eating a big meal

Been a long time follower of this sub but this will be my first official post.

After reaching Onederland a few weeks ago I told myself I would wait until I was consistently under 200 for a week or two before I would actually celebrate, just in case it was a weight fluctuation. I wanted to be 100% sure. This past Saturday I clocked in at 196 and I celebrated by going to my favorite bbq joint that just reopened and getting a beef brisket sandwich and a beer, and only went about 150 calories over my deficit. It was a pretty big meal.

That night I weighed in at 198.6 lbs.

There are a lot of exciting things that have happened in my weight loss journey, but it's hard to describe the feeling I had that night. To eat and still be under 200 lbs. To know that I might never see 200 again, and that my perseverance and discipline were working, and that I was actually succeeding at this goal that took over 5 years to complete is very overwhelming and reaffirming and many other fun words.

I have never felt more confident in myself and my capabilities in my life, and I can only hope that it's a moment that everyone here is able to experience one day.

submitted by /u/Marduis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YbRAdJ

No comments:

Post a Comment