Tuesday, August 18, 2020

5'2" SW: 196 CW: 176 GW: 140 down 20!

So I have two kids. My youngest is 2.5 yrs. I decided a while back I really need to lose this "baby" weight. A year ago or so I reached this same point in my weight loss. Everyone kept telling me I look great, keep up the good work etc. I felt wonderful. I started exercising with my diet, and I surprisingly stopped losing. I didn't gain, but I stopped losing. I got frustrated, and after one careless comment from my husband (he said he didn't notice a difference in my body after the, then 25lb loss) I gave up. Over the course of a year I gained 20 back.

Well now I'm back on my diet, making changes that I feel are sustainable. I have lost the 20lb I gained and I am starting to feel great again. I still have a decent amount to go, but I'm proud of myself for getting that 20 back off. I'm actually excited and motivated to get that last 30ish off.

I've been using my food tracker in my Fitbit app. It helps me keep my calories on track along side my activity. I know it's not completely accurate, but it's working for me for now. I also keep in mind how many "ww points" foods are, and try to keep those in check also. The second part helps keep me from having a day where I'm within my calorie count, but I ate like crap all day.

The last thing I am doing to help sustain this time around is I don't diet on the weekend. I don't go nuts, but I'm not so concerned with staying within my counts as I am during the week.

I just ordered my treadmill (I used to run before having kids) and I hope to get back into it and not mess with my progress.

Thanks for listening, it helps to get my strategy out.

submitted by /u/nummy_nummy_nuggets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q4ygut

No comments:

Post a Comment