Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Please help , I’m so frustrated

Hi everyone- I’ve been on a weight loss journey since 4/20/20 and I’ve lost about 34 lbs. Although, the past few weeks I haven’t seen much of a change; in fact, the scale has gone up for these week’s AM weigh ins. I’m just wondering if I’m doing something wrong or overlooking something. I began counting my macros about a month ago, and I track everything. I consume no more than 1937 cal/day. I’m a 5’8 female, my lowest weight being 204.8 lbs on 8/12/20. This morning, after several mornings at 207, now it said 208 ! I do 80 day obsession on beach body 6days/week and chase 2 toddlers all day (lol). I’m wondering if I should be considering my period/pregnancy, as I have not gotten my period yet and I am due for it. Please be kind, I am still learning SO much about my body and this whole process of weight loss. Trying to be patient !

submitted by /u/Map_Alternative
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q6lLys

No comments:

Post a Comment