Wednesday, August 19, 2020

2000 Days Logging Food - 78lbs down

Today I have been logging my food for 2000 days in a row. I started logging my food before I ever thought about losing weight, mostly out of curiosity regarding my eating habits. I'll say that I haven't always been great and I definitely gained a few lbs back during quarantine. However, logging my food has helped immensely to keep me aware of what my day looked like.

I know it isn't for everyone but I really love logging my food and I definitely attribute it to most of my 78lb weight loss. I have been trying less hard recently and it has helped keep me from gaining weight like crazy during COVID for sure. I also know a lot of people stop once they hit their goal weight. I am about 20lbs short of where I want to be but even then I think I'll still keep logging, it is so useful to see the information without really having to think about it as I go throughout my day.

To anyone thinking you can't log food trust me it becomes pretty easy before long! And if you've never tried I suggest MyFitnessPal it's really a wonderful app and free!

submitted by /u/9mmlove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FHBpyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment