Monday, August 24, 2020

6lbs until my goal weight but I'm stopping myself from getting there!

Current stats:
F, 23, 5'9. SW: 154lbs CW:136lbs GW:130lbs

So I gained a bit of weight over this last year since September, about 14lbs in total, in April I made it my goal to lose the excess weight, which I did quite quickly and I was back to my regular weight of 140lbs. I've always had the goal weight of 130 because my lowest weight was somewhere between 125 and 130 and I really liked how I looked back then. I've been pretty motivated, probably the most motivated I've ever been to lose more weight and I've been really excited to get down to 130. (I just wanna disclaim that I know I'm not fat, I just think being on the thinner side is what I prefer aesthetically.)

Problem is, I find a lot of enjoyment out of 'pre planned binge days' I guess some would call them cheat days. I just love getting loads of food with my partner and pigging out for a day (or two sometimes) and I really genuinely enjoy it. Problem is, it's completely stunting my weight loss. I don't gain any weight, I've stayed at somewhere between 136/137lbs for a while now, it just doesn't come down. I'll spend the whole week really on my diet and I'll lose a pound and be really happy, only for it to go right back up after the weekend.

It's like I'm stuck in this cycle, I either give up my cheat days and sacrifice my happiness for a while until I lose the last bit of weight or I keep on in this cycle of being frustrated.

submitted by /u/AnalDingo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EyejJX

No comments:

Post a Comment