Sunday, August 23, 2020

A wake up call

I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed, but this was mine, a few family members, and friends wake up call.

A couple months ago I asked for exercises that my brother could do being morbidly obese and I appreciate the responses I got. Sadly he passed away towards the end of July do to his complications with being obese. He was only 34.

I'm just putting this out there that it's never too late to start changing. It's never too late to start taking those steps to make your life better. In his last few months he had so much hope and determination for changing his life but he never took the actual medical side seriously and never saw a doctor when he desperately needed to.

There's more to weight loss than just counting calories and working out. Don't ignore your mental health or any medical issues you may have while on this journey. Times are super weird and tough right now and it's okay to ask for help. Take care of yourself.

submitted by /u/coatsandboats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QpNNoN

No comments:

Post a Comment