Monday, August 10, 2020

Advice to help stay on track with my goal.

Hi guys, I’m James, 20 year old male and this is my first dabble in reddit. Basically from about Nov 2018 - Current, I’ve dropped about 44KGs going from 140KG - 96KG. The weight loss is great and all but am still trying to get to my goal of 80KGs. Before in the higher weights it was less to do with what I ate and more with the quantities/quality if that makes sense. This mainly because with the exercise I was doing my BMR was just far too high and I dropped weight. But now with my BMR in a reasonable range, I find I have to monitor my calorie intake and do far more exercise. I can only imagine this getting compounded and exponentially harder as I get closer to my goal. So basically I just wanted to get some guidance for how to stay positive and stick with it. Because yeah at the start of the week when that number reads less it’s an amazing feeling but throughout the week I struggle to think about that end result I want and more about my stomach.

Thanks everyone, James.

submitted by /u/LessCrqzyJames
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30H93MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment