Monday, August 10, 2020

How to continue loosing weight if dealing with an injury.

(32/F/S.W. 106.1kg/ C.W. 101.1) I’ve only been on my health journey for a month but I’m super proud that I’ve lost 5kg and I seem to have completely changed my perspective on food and takeaways and snacking. I have been supplementing healthier eating with more exercise than before.

I’ve woken up this morning and my ankle and heel of my foot is killing and I think it may be as a result of taking up running. I believe I need to rest it and do low impact exercise until the pain subsides.

How did everyone manage and continue to see good losses while having to reduce or limit amount of exercise for whatever reason? I feel really disheartened as I know the exercise is what is mostly driving the weight loss. I’d love to hear how others kept on track. Thanks

submitted by /u/princessinsomniac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XHIOUv

No comments:

Post a Comment