Sunday, August 9, 2020

Day 1 of my weight loss journey and day 1 on this sub

Edit: I adjusted my GW based on height

F14 5'3" SW/CW: 142.2 lbs GW: 115-120 lbs Typically sitting down doing school/leisure related activities, but I also do a good amount of walking throughout the day

I'm not really sure what to post but I'm just doing this so I know where I'm starting from so I can look back later. My goal is to lose forty pounds if not by the end of this year, then in the next few months. I'm slightly overweight, unathletic, and not that healthy but I want to start turning my life around as I go into high school. I'm already planning on dropping refined sugars this week, and eating smaller portions. I also want to start some sort of exercise schedule. But if anyone has any tips on anything that would be greatly appreciated! I hope to keep posting here over the next few months so I can have people hold me accountable and so I can get motivated. :)

submitted by /u/unnoteworthy_reader
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gHoyKs

No comments:

Post a Comment