Sunday, August 9, 2020

Walked 8 miles today.

SW 220 CW 177 GW 145 I started in January but didn't find lose it until late February. if anyone asks I say I have been dieting since March because that's when I really got serious and started walking everyday. It started with one mile and then two miles but still a disdain for walking. it wasn't until early June that I started to actually want to go out and walk and didn't see it as such a chore. As far as eating goes, i don't struggle with cravings or finding excuses to cheat, I haven't cheated since early February. Everyday I eat 1290 calories and walk at least four miles. Today I really outdid myself and beat my previous record of seven and a half miles by walking 8 Miles. I loved it, every step. also, I've learned not to deduct my exercise calories from my total calories because I'll lose weight faster that way. When I was adding calories to my daily limit with exercise I started to slow down the weight loss so I decided it wasn't a good idea. So yeah today I ate 1200 calories and burned 811. Not looking glamorous yet but feeling good.

submitted by /u/lemonlimemakeyoumine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30FoOE1

No comments:

Post a Comment