Sunday, August 9, 2020

I've been exercising around 150-300 minutes a week, but the scale has no significant difference.

I am 24F, weighing 59 kilograms standing at 157 cm. I started my weight loss journey last May. I weighed around 62 kilos then. (I am also Asian) I want to trim down my weight to 50 kilos.

Since I am studying, I tend to eat and can't maintain a 1200 calorie diet. I eat around 1500. My exercise consists of Youtube Videos (Pamela Reif and Madfit) using weights (4 pound dumbells)

People have commented that I lost weight overall especially my face. But weighing myself weekly, I don't have that much to show for it.

How should I go about this? Is losing 1 kilo a month acceptable?

My meal consist of nuts (local ones with no additives, coffee with no sugar or cream, mangoes, oranges, brown or white rice (around 2 cups a day), pork/beef, wheat bread. Since the pandemic, I am having a hard time finding healthy snack options.

Thank you so much for the insight. I am a bit disheartened when I look at my scale.

submitted by /u/fivepasttwo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PARhEI

No comments:

Post a Comment