Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Below 150 for the first time in my 20s!

My SW was 157, and I’m 8 pounds down in 2.5 weeks of CICO and 10 minutes of HIIT 3 days a week. My exercise is low for now but I’m working on it! This means I hit my first mini goal 2 weeks earlier than I expected- to get below 150 was my one month goal. I usually aim for 1400 calories a day, so I know the weight loss has been unusually quick but I know I’m not starving myself- I know the first week or two are sometimes unusually fast due to the sudden change.

I am struggling because I wish I had more people to share this with. I started this weight los journey in the wake of a difficult breakup, and I wish I could text him the scale and get a congrats, but I decided to finally make an account and join this community I’ve been lurking in instead.

submitted by /u/glitterthereindeer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iThQBH

No comments:

Post a Comment