Saturday, August 22, 2020

Cheat Days

So, last month I decided to get back to my "dieting" and try to lose some of the weight I had gained back after going from 263lbs to my lowest of 170-175 lbs. I had gone back up to 195-200 (22 M, 5'10), and decided it was time to make another change. What's different about this time is my amount of snacking, it's insane when I'm not at work. I recently got another job to help fill my time so I wouldn't be as inclined to snack as much, just wouldn't have enough time to. I limit my calories to about 1500 a day, but days like today where I have no work at either job, I find myself eating 2500-3000. Is it okay to do this? I weighed in at 187.5 lbs this morning, so I've decided to give myself a little more freedom today. How many "cheat days" do you guys implement each month, and have you still maintained success while having cheat days? In my previous weight loss journey, I had no or very very rare cheat days (maybe once a month) so this is kind of new to me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

submitted by /u/bluetiger9298
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j9fazN

No comments:

Post a Comment