Saturday, August 22, 2020

I have mourned the death of my 19 yr old body, it's never coming back

Okay so I (F, 23 yrs, height 5'6, SW 156 lbs) began trying to lose weight to go back to my 19 yr old weight, since April 2020 I managed somewhere between 10-12 lbs weight loss totally. so now I'm like 144/142 lbs depending on when I weigh myself. Since last month I noticed my weight wasn't dropping down any further and now I've just made my peace with my body.

I am about to be 24 soon. I won't ever again look like 19 year old me again. I weight more and the weight is pretty evenly distributed. I wear a size 8-10 and I guess that's good enough. I feel my hips are wider and my breast size is definitely bigger (used to be 32 B now I'm 36 C) so there's heaviness there too i guess. I'm okay with my current body and hopefully I can maintain this weight.

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Pride-6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l6jVfr

No comments:

Post a Comment