Saturday, August 22, 2020

Stress eating- how to stop?

Hi everyone. I’m on this weight loss journey to lose baby weight and tone up. I want the body I had almost 6 years ago. I’ve lost about 36 lbs so far and I’m 4 months in. I’ve had to move my family and we spent two days doing this. It was hard work. I overindulged like A LOT on day 1 of moving:pizza, wings, salad. And then again last night when we finally made it to the new place: burger and fries, beer. I normally count everything. I feel extremely guilty this morning and I’m upset that I use food like this, under severe stress. I begin classes on Monday, just moved, home with kids....just BLAH. How do you learn to just let it go, move on, and not use food like this?

submitted by /u/Map_Alternative
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3laDN19

No comments:

Post a Comment