Saturday, August 22, 2020

Discouraged, could use some uplifting words

Hi everyone! I've been trying to lose weight ever since May 10th of this year (started CICO as well as doing regular exercise), and I got weighed for the first time in forever in mid June at my gynecologist's office. That was a shock (86kg at 170cm), but I kept at it and managed to slowly decrease my weight to 81kg.

I started weighing myself regularly every Sunday morning before any food or water intake (started two weeks ago). However, last week I gained 500g instead of my hoped for loss. I also take measurements and noticed they stayed more or less the same, but my chest got bigger? for some reason.

I eat 1400-1500kcal a day and try to work out (running) at least 3 days per week. On rest days I make sure to get 10'000+ steps in, according to my Fitbit I burn 2100+ calories per day, usually more. I also really upped my water intake recently.

Because I know I am doing the right things to lose weight, I am currently really struggling mentally with my actual weight and measurement gain. I'm a little desperate to be honest. I don't want fast weight loss at all, but I want to lose instead of gaining. I also got honked at from a car during my walk yesterday, so I'm just very self-conscious right now. I would be really thankful for some encouraging words. I won't give up, of course, but I've been feeling so down about myself, and it's not been great.:(

submitted by /u/Solero_7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aU37Uf

No comments:

Post a Comment