Saturday, August 22, 2020

Has anyone who gained and lost the weight again noticed that their body fluctuates much more after weight loss than prior weight gain?

I gained 12 kg over 2 years and lost it all again in the course of 3-4 months last year. I’ve maintained since then. My BMI was 21 before weight gain and 25 after weight gain. Now I’m back to a BMI of 21. I eat very healthy, drink a lot of water and exercise. Before my weight gain my stomach was always flat and I often got comments about how flat it was. Now, my stomach fluctuates A LOT more. It can look flat one day and the next day it’s flabby and ugly especially below my belly button (where I also gained most of my weight). I never ever had this problem before. I suspect the reason might be that fat cells never go away once created, only shrink... and that now that I have much more fat cells on my stomach they take in water from time to time giving me this flabby and ugly body. Does anyone know if there is any science behind this? And has anyone experienced something similar? It kind of sucks that I can’t get my pre weight gain body back...

submitted by /u/MillaSQL
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EvqxmD

No comments:

Post a Comment