Saturday, August 22, 2020

Eating Later Has Changed The Game For Me

I love to eat at night. So when I started my weight loss journey the hardest part of my day were the hours of 5pm to 11pm. At first I tried to eat dinner at 7pm and be finished for the night. That was so hard. I even had one night where I broke down and ordered 6 tacos from jack in the box at 10pm.

After three weeks of struggling not to eat at night I decided to push my meals back later in the day. Now, I am doing a slight form of intermittent fasting. My first meal everyday is around 3pm. My second meal is around 6pm and my last meal is around 9pm. I fast between 10pm and 3pm the next day. In the morning and afternoon I drink psyllium husk, water, and coffee.

My new method has helped so so much. I lost three pounds the first week of doing it which is great because I have 120 to lose. I can’t wait to find more ways to enhance my weight loss. Each day is a new chance to learn something new about myself and my body!

submitted by /u/Ialreadyreddit6000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qcz68K

No comments:

Post a Comment