Saturday, August 1, 2020

fat loss vs weight loss

Hi everyone.

This quaratine has been sucessful for me as I've lost ~10 lbs. Small number but I am a 5'5 female. (SW: 142 lbs, CW: 133 lbs, GW: don't really have one, I find I look best below 135 lbs though.)

I am happy with how I look but I find that I may look a little 'skinny fat'. My figure has decreased but I still carry around some fat. Any ideas on what to do? Weight loss is not my priority now, its shifted to fat loss.

*note, I don't want to come off inconsiderate as my SW of 142 is not a lot. I am a university student and was gaining around ~5 pounds per year. I wanted to start being more considerate of my daily habits now before I end up 10 years later overweight and wishing I had done something earlier.

submitted by /u/IcyExpression3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BO107i

No comments:

Post a Comment