Saturday, August 1, 2020

I’ve been bingeing, so no junk food for the whole month! Aug. 1st. Details in post.

Hi everyone!

In May, I decided to start working out more and lose some weight!

Stats: 5’4 23F SW: 163 CW: 155.8 GW: 130

I’m in no rush to reach my goal weight but I’m currently awaiting my ship date to leave for BMT in the Air Force and I have to stay at 155 and under. I started in May by counting my calories, exercising using Chloe Tings Work Out Videos (YouTube) and also attempting to run/walk a mile every other day and also having some junk food but still tracking those calories at least once on the weekend. I’ve always been active, but not like I use to be in HS, so while it took a bit to get back into the habit, I didn’t feel like I was pushing myself too hard and I slowly started to see weight come off. In the beginning of July, it gets so hot in Texas and I was starting to be less active, I was at 153, and my husband worked nights for about 2 weeks. Since I usually cook for the two of us, it started out as innocent... “well, it’s just me tonight, and I haven’t eaten badly, let’s get some McDonalds for myself.” “I don’t feel like cooking, let’s get Panda Express” That turned into the whole week of getting fast food but still counting my calories and staying under! Then 1 week turned into 2 weeks, which I started not to track. I’m definitely an emotional eater, and I give into cravings. So then it turned into 3 weeks this past week when I was dealing with a lot of stuff. I weighed myself and I’ve gained 2lbs, which isn’t terrible but I feel gross, tired and just miss seeing the weight loss/feeling healthy! I don’t feel guilty though, I mean.. slightly but I had always done weight loss through fad diets, so when I would binge, I would see all my weight come back and give up again. All my weight didn’t come back through and I know exactly why I gained this weight. So it’s time to go back to being active! During my healthy time, I would still eat junk food on the weekend, which I don’t think is bad but I really want to see what I can lose/how I feel by eating healthy for a whole month, tracking my calories right and slowly getting back to being active! I figured it being Aug. 1st would be a great time to start.

Just wanted to share this goal, I get so inspired by you all and hope this helps me be held accountable. Thanks for reading! :)

submitted by /u/dullkarp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DpxgOI

No comments:

Post a Comment