Saturday, August 1, 2020

Struggling to lose weight. What are some of your favorite (healthy) meals?

I feel like I've been on a perpetual on and off diet without ever having lost any weight, I think I need some guidance! I have a tendency to binge if I diet too hard and need some ideas for meals you've personally been able to stick with that aren't (too) fattening. Ideally I'd love to give up dairy and sugar, those are my end goals. I also really want to lose 25 lbs. I've been fluctuating between 3 lbs gained and lost for the past few months now since I've been fasting which is super frustrating.

My schedule: I just started working out consistently again 2 weeks ago, 30 mins 5x/week. Before that I wasn't working out at all. I fast 16:8 and drink coffee with creamer between eating. I know that's not 100% considered fasting but I'm just doing it for weight loss purposes. When I eat it's usually whatever I want, 1 big meal and 1 snack. 0 calorie soda + water. I consume a lot of dairy & sugar which is my downfall I think.

Just hoping for some advice and yummy/healthy meal ideas. Thanks!

submitted by /u/pugyoulongtime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PfdGXZ

No comments:

Post a Comment