Saturday, August 1, 2020

Dear loseit family, what happened to my butt?

I never thought I would post something like this but would truly appreciate some advice.

I am a 5'6 F. I have been on my weight loss journey for the last 2.5 years. Initially started at 80 kgs, lowest 69kgs, hit a rough patch and 2 weeks ago restarted my weight loss again at 77kgs :/ it has been hard, but I definitely am not the same as when I first started.

However, I have noticed a change in my butt shape for the worse. I have always had symmetrical round smooth cheeks even long before starting my weight loss journey. During my weight loss journey, the only difference was they became more firmer and lifted with strength training. They have always been a round peach shape since I can remember.

But within the last 2 months, they have completely changed for the worse. Now the shape is more square with dimpling and visible cellulite (never had this!). My left cheek looks like a deflated basketball compared to my right which makes me worry there is muscle wasting. I freaked out and within the last 2 weeks picked up back to my regular diet and exercise regimen with only mild improvement in the cellulite.

The only thing I can think of that might have caused this is about 2 months ago I did something stupid and literally starved myself for an entire month. I lost a lot fast in a really unhealthy way. I am now dieting at 1600 calories, walking 10k a day, and lifting weights daily and my body is more or less going back to how it used to be save for my butt area. I also stopped running (used to do HIIT) and stretching which I did years ago early during my weight loss journey because of time issues.

So what caused this? And will it improve?

submitted by /u/qt_plastique
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30jFxN2

No comments:

Post a Comment