Sunday, August 16, 2020

Has calorie counting has changed?

I’m 20F and have been trying to lose weight. I’m 5’8” and 270 pounds. I have always heard that to lose weight you should eat about 1200-1500 calories a day. I did this for about 2 weeks and walked on the treadmill 5 times each week for about an hour, drastically cut my sugar consumption, and saw a 6 pound weight gain. I went to multiple calorie calculators and they all tell me to eat 2000-2400 calories per day. I know weight loss doesn’t happen overnight but I’m just bummed that for once I’ve tried to change my habits and did pretty well and the scales say I’m doing something wrong. Should I keep going at 1200-1500 calories per day? Could not eating enough cause me to gain weight?

submitted by /u/ashpor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iPHffD

No comments:

Post a Comment