Sunday, August 16, 2020

I lost 10 pounds and I’m proud of myself!

Hi everyone, I (25F) recently lost ten pounds. I saw this change while stepping on my boyfriend’s scale today (8/15/2020). I made small changes in habits such as taking long walks every night or every other night, about 2-3 miles. I reduced soda and junk food, and replaced my snacks with fruit, nut/protein bars or trail mix. And I usually eat a well-balanced breakfast, lunch and dinner with a snack or two in between. If I eat carb-y foods, which I usually eat small portions, it’s brown rice or quinoa, oats, or a slice of rye bread. Not all days are perfect, sometimes I have sweets or bigger portions than I should. But I mostly stay on track and have set more realistic goals after once pushing myself too hard.

I originally stepped on the scale around July 10th - 15th (I don’t remember for sure which date). I went from 175 lbs to 165 lbs! 175 was the heaviest I’ve ever been, my average weight was 155-150, and I was scared my hormonal IUD/bloating from that would make weight loss impossible. So this took about a month. I didn’t expect anything to happen, I just wanted to feel better about how I was treating my body. But I’m so happy there was an extra bonus to that! Not sure if I’ll continue to lose if I maintain this diet and walking routine, but I’m excited to find out. To whoever read this, thanks for listening :)

submitted by /u/Haelrezzip
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kOA7lg

No comments:

Post a Comment