Sunday, August 16, 2020

I’m in a really good place finally! (lost 20lbs!)

I started to realise how unhappy I with my body and how I was living. So in February (this year) at 147lbs I decided to change my lifestyle. I started CICO with mfp and started to do at least 30 mins of exercise everyday. And I’m not going to pretend, it was hard. But I am so proud of myself that I kept going. Now I am fit, like actually fit, which I’ve never been before. I thought weight loss was going to be like magic, wham! now that you’re “skinny” you’ll be happy, but I am now 127lbs, and healthy, but still working out some body image issues and learning how to love my body. But I can still look back now and really be proud. Thought I’d share my journey in case anyone was looking for encouragement!

submitted by /u/MyLiFeHaSLeFtThEcHaT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FqOHiJ

No comments:

Post a Comment