Saturday, August 15, 2020

So I've lost 22 pounds. One third of my goal. But also lost 2 pounds of muscle. Is this normal?

So I got a scale called arboleaf which tracks all kinds of metrics. It has helped me lose weight because it determined my water weight was too low and I had dangerous amounts of visceral fat.

So i started intermittent fasting. Drank lots of water. Had salads and soups and raised my water percentage from 45.5 percent to 48.9. My visceral fat from 18 to 16. Body fat percentage from 36 percent to 32.8

But in the process I lost 2 pounds of muscle. Is it possible to maintain my muscle while losing weight?

So far I have gone from 299 pounds to 277 pounds in 5 weeks. I guess 2 pounds of muscle loss isn't bad

I started trying protien drinks after my workouts. Will this sabotage my weight loss plans? Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Joloven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h2gt36

No comments:

Post a Comment