Sunday, August 16, 2020

Help with Birthday cheat day calories

Heya! I’m a 19 year old guy (5’8) who since April has lost quite a lot of weight (going from 192 to now 138) by eating strictly 1500 calories a day and weighing everything / working out multiple times a day.

My birthday is coming up on Thursday and I want to be able to have cake and go to my favorite restaurant for dinner (where I haven’t eaten since before I started my weight loss journey). My “goal” was 145, and even though I’m under that, I don’t want one cheat day to ruin my progress and potentially result in multiple pounds of weight gain if I eat 2000-2500 calories, when my body has been used to exactly 1500 for multiple months.

What should I do? Should I workout twice as much as normal and have my first cheat day in months (and probably only cheat day for a few more months), or eat/workout as normal but not celebrate my birthday?

submitted by /u/KaiserMedina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E96ISd

No comments:

Post a Comment