Sunday, August 16, 2020

Struggling to accept weight loss compliments

I've just hit my 4 stone weight loss mark (calorie counting and CrossFit), I started because I lost a lot of my confidence whilst gaining weight but also to be healthier. Its great that people are commenting on how good I look, but I end up feeling embarrassed about it. Because it makes me think I must have looked awful before, and also because I'm not doing it for people to have that reaction I'm doing it to be better for myself. I find myself down playing the hard work I've put in to try divert the attention and hoping people don't bring it up.

Has anyone else experienced this and how do you get better at having conversations about your weight loss with other people, particularly acquaintances you don't really talk to?

submitted by /u/natachacorgi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/321VpUd

No comments:

Post a Comment