Monday, August 17, 2020

How often do you weigh yourself?

I just started my weight loss journey last week. I’m.... not enjoying it. But I want to be thinner. I’m doing this for superficial reasons and I know that. But whatever it takes, right?

I bought a scale and omfg I was not happy. But at least now I’m accountable for my weight. But I’m starting to feel like.... a bit of anxiety. I woke up this morning, weighed myself. Then I worked out. And weighed myself again. I had a small lunch. And weighed myself again. And it’s starting to feel compulsive and not at all pleasant. Like I ate my lunch and I thought “holy crap how much is this gonna add back to the exercise I just did. Let me check” and I’m not an idiot. Like I know how digestion works. And I know that weighing yourself after a meal isn’t going to give an accurate measurement of your progress. But I feel like I should start setting some boundaries with the scale. Like. Once a day? Once every other day? Idk. What’s your routine? Any suggestions for an obese man trying to get handsome is really appreciated

submitted by /u/Nam3Tak3n33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PXcZ66

No comments:

Post a Comment