Friday, August 14, 2020

How to cope with an ED when need to lose weight?

I am obese, with a bmi of just under 40 The problem is I have an eating disorder (bulemia & binge eating) which began in childhood, which has led to my habits and putting on all of this weight.

I need to lose weight for health reasons, I have a chronic condition which is made worse by my weight and I want to have kids in the future but can’t at this weight.

I don’t want to engage in eating disorder therapy if it makes me ok with my weight because I know I am so unhealthy as I am right now. I’m constant scared in case I have a heart attack or just keel over and die because of my weight.

How do I even tackle healthy weight loss? I try constantly but I cant do little restrictions. It’s all or nothing with me and I just spiral and binge and purge.

Sorry about this post but if anyone has any advice / experience I would love to hear it.

Thank you

submitted by /u/brokenhearttattoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gZnMsi

No comments:

Post a Comment