Sunday, August 2, 2020

I feel like I can’t control myself

I’ve been back on the weight loss train again for almost 2 months, and doing great as far as tracking, consistency and accountability goes. I am struggling in one area, which is snacking. I’ve tried IF, OMAD, anything to curb my snack appetite after dinner when I’m relaxing and watching TV or reading. All the low calorie snacks in the world can’t help me if I eat a huge portion. I’m just so sick of myself and sabotaging my own success. Any tips? My wife and I are watching a show right now and really enjoy spending that time together so I don’t want to give that up. I just need something to satisfy the urge to snack ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’”

submitted by /u/twonightingales
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39NZCy0

No comments:

Post a Comment