Sunday, August 2, 2020

I’m celebrating today and I want to share!

I just joined this subreddit and maybe should read more before I post, but it’s late here and sleep deprivation does not help with weight loss!

I’m a woman and am turning 30 later this year. I had a baby early last year.

In the last 8 weeks I went from 79.2kg (174lb) to 71.8kg (158lb). For me this is the difference between overweight BMI and normal range BMI. I took progress photos today and I’m blown away by what a difference 7kgs can make!!

I have visible back muscles. My back fat folds are gone. My chin and cheeks are definitely slimmer. My tummy almost looks flat. How did the weight loss make it look like my stretch marks went away? My hips look more curvy because my waist is smaller. I have a figure instead of looking like a barrel. My arms don’t have bingo wings. Even my boobs look perkier.

I feel on top of the world. I’m more confident at work. I’m happier. So today I celebrate!

I really want to remember to be happy with my body and not just always hate it. I have weighed 62kgs before in 2016. Part of that weight loss was because I was very sick. I don’t remember really enjoying it. I remember aiming for even more weight loss. This time I’m going to enjoy the milestones and be happy!

submitted by /u/Vonnybon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31cTuf2

No comments:

Post a Comment