Sunday, August 2, 2020

Seeking check-in buddy to stay on track despite tough times 💪🏼

Hey everyone! I started my weight loss journey about 3 weeks ago. This sub has been amazing, but I'm looking for a daily check-in weight loss buddy as circumstances have gotten increasingly difficult. Covid has taken a nasty turn in my country, and the societal situation is uncertain. My job has gotten more difficult and a promised raise has been postponed, meaning I can't quit my part time job (that I do in addition to my full time job) like I'd been hoping. I'm stressed and afraid, and the urge to binge is stronger than ever.

I would love to have a buddy to check in with about weight loss and health. It doesn't have to be about any of the above (i.e. me ranting about my job, covid, etc.) but moreso a buddy to hold each other accountable and check in about the process.

For background, I'm 27F, 5'6", SW: 240 lbs, CW: 230lbs, and my goal weight is 150lbs. I'm an American expat in an Asian country and interested in any kind of person/stats/etc. as a weight loss buddy, as long as you're down to check in often!

submitted by /u/lelo_neno
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Dc9pSO

No comments:

Post a Comment