Monday, August 17, 2020

I have lost 50lb this year with LOSE IT!

First of all, I just realized you can set your own calorie allowance so I took advantage of that. Secondly, if you're new I highly recommend pick up a cheap smart watch on amazon (like $40). So yeah, January/Febuary weight SW220 and in March things heated up when I downloaded Lose It. I'm now at CW175, still big for 5'3 but HELLO so much better. I just want to say YOU CAN DO IT and that exercise helps so much. I never used to believe that until i started walking 5-8 miles a day. When I started one mile was a big deal. Sometimes I eat the calories I burned, sometimes I dont but I find that if I dont (although i'm proud of myself) I just feel hungry later in the week and sometimes go over. If you're looking for a place to start or weight loss advice (obviously i'm not a pro, i weigh 175lb) BUT I recommend as little food prep as possible. When I used to cook, I would snack. That's just me, but I found buying an air fryer was AWSOME and has helped me A TON. I have celiacs so i'm GF but I have no problem with processed foods. I can't be perfect. So I throw some cauliflower chicken nuggets and veggie fries in the air fryer and BAM 16 minutes, dinner is done. I hope this helps some one. I just know when I first started I didn't believe in myself or that I could really lose. I hope this helps at least one person feel less stuck.

submitted by /u/yourscaryex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aymS3A

No comments:

Post a Comment