Saturday, August 1, 2020

“I liked her fat” a rant by me.

Wow. I don’t understand why society is like this. I just saw Adele’s weight loss photo on Twitter, and she looks phenomenal. She looks like a woman who worked her ass off to lose weight and become healthy. Yet why the fuck is society, including her fans, upset at her? I see things like, “she looks better fat” or “she looks basic”. SHE LOOKS GREAT.

I showed my cousin her photo, and said “look at Adele, she looks great!” And after staring at the photo for a few seconds, he replied, “I like her better fat.”

What the fuck? Do people not understand that being overweight doesn’t FEEL good? All the things you can’t do, or can barely do because of your body cripples your mental health, and people fall into spirals of depression because of it. Now here’s a woman, who has clearly worked very very hard to put the weight off, and you want to say she looked better, unhealthy?

Fucking dumb, I hate people.

/rant

TL;DR: people can suck a phat one

submitted by /u/Mattene
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3foOfOi

No comments:

Post a Comment