Saturday, August 1, 2020

Lost 26KG/57lbs and gained some good habits :)

I just wanted to share my weight loss journey until now, I'm quite happy about :)

So, around a year ago I decided to finally lose some weight since a lot of stuff was going wrong in my life for quite some years (non-existing social life, not pursuing any interests, anxiety, minor health problems yadda yadda yadda) and I thought that losing weight might help me improve my life.

I've been on and off with going to the gym and eating less throughout this time, but overall made some progress. And just a few weeks prior to the lockdown happening here in Germany, I started to go the gym more regularly (every second day) and I really stuck to it even though I had to learn for my A-levels. When the lockdown hit us, I could not go the gym anymore obviously, and I was afraid that I would drop that habit again like I did before several times. But when the gyms finally opened again, I was still doing it consistently, and even increased my routine to 6 days a week.

And today I can proudly say that this habit stuck with me. I've been doing this 6 days a week routine for almost 3 months now and only skipped it when it was unavoidable.

Here are some pictures of me before and after.

https://imgur.com/a/5NUll23

The before was at age 18 /177cm(5'9) / 113Kg(249lbs) (My highest weight was 118Kg(259lbs), but I didn't take any photos of that)

The after was at age 19/180cm(5'11) / 92Kg (202lbs)

submitted by /u/Tokaimada
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hZwarW

No comments:

Post a Comment