Thursday, August 13, 2020

I lost 7.38% body fat in two months. BMI down 3.8 points.

On June 15, 2020, I weighed 298lbs. Today, I weigh 276lbs - a total of 22lbs in 2 months! I went from a BMI of 44.0 to a BMI of 40.2.

It's only a fraction of where I want to be, but I feel like it is a pretty good beginning. If I carry on with 11lbs lost per month, I will achieve my goal weight in time for bikini season next year. :)

The best part is that I have not made any changes to my exercise routine, and have not intentionally reduced caloric intake in my diet. Most of the weight loss is due to *finally* getting medical diagnoses that have lead me to hormonal balance. Balancing my hormones has enabled my body to process food the way it's supposed to. I never thought I would lose weight again, especially since I have spent most of my adult life trying, only to be met with a larger and larger waistline. Now, I don't have to do anything different and I still get the results. Which means that when I reach a plateau, I can step it up and do more cardio and reduce my calories to ensure that I still continue to lose fat. Hopefully, that means that my timeline is really attainable.

I feel good. I can see my face has slimmed down. My clothes are fitting better.

I can't wait to see how I feel in two more months.

submitted by /u/acehole818
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DLWVBu

No comments:

Post a Comment