Tuesday, August 4, 2020

I'm desperate because now that I'm putting more effort nothing seems to work

For about a year and a half I lost weight tracking calories. Around 17 kilos. I wasn't super strict and it worked for me. I was studying abroad for six months so on January before coming back I decided to indulge and gained around 1.5 kilos which I was okay with. Then quarantine happened and I gained 3 kilos in total. A month ago I started following youtube videos to exercise a bit, before this my weight loss didn't include any exercise. I gained another kilo and it freaked me out. I wasn't eating more calories, I was still eating the same plus losing some with the routines. People told me exercise can inflame muscles at first and all that but I was still worried. 3 days ago I got two wisdom teeth removed and since I'm only supposed to eat soft foods and smoothies, I wanted to see if I would see a difference on the scale. I'm not eating much and there's not a single difference. Not even one.

I'm basically desperate because I don't know if I fucked up my metabolism or something. Before starting the exercise I could eat strictly 1200 calories and lose let's say half a kilo in less than three days. I want to lose the 4 kilos (plus 8 more) I gained since the beginning of the year and I'm stuck. I've been wanted to cry because I don't know what's wrong with my body.

My maintenance should be around 1600 calories but I was eating around 1300-1400 to lose the weight. As I said I wasn't super strict so that's why I took it slow but it was sustainable for me. Now I'm extremely scared.

submitted by /u/goldsnafu101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Da0Mbv

No comments:

Post a Comment