Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Down -18.3lbs since 7/1 but feeling stuck

I started CICO tracking on 7/1 and have gone from 255.6 to 237.3. While I know this is a great accomplishment, I'll be honest I'm feeling kind of stuck. I feel like I need something to jump-start my system or something. I know the weight loss will be slower as I progress but the past week or so it's like I gain 0.2 lbs one day then lose it the next, then gain it then lose it, not really making any process. I guess this is the "plateau" people talk about. I'm sticking religiously to at or below 1500 calories per day, not eating garbage and logging every single morsel of food/drink. How can I get the momentum going again?

submitted by /u/Nadadepeti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39Smywi

No comments:

Post a Comment