Tuesday, August 4, 2020

NSV - My Nutritionist Broke Up with Me

32F - SW: 333 - CW: 278 - GW: 180

My Nutritionist specialized in people struggling with health problems. I have fibromyalgia and was told eating correctly and losing weight would help my pain. We've been working together for about 2 years. 2 months ago she asked me to maintain my weightloss, not lose, just maintain, for a month. I got busy and took an extra month.

Today she called me and we did our normal check in. "How's your eating? How's your pain? Are you taking your vitamins? Do you poop regularly?"

At the end of our conversation she explains that I'm doing so well and on course with my weight loss that it is time to transition me, and to say goodbye. She referred me to 3 different programs and told me how to get involved with each.

I feel like I've hit a milestone. No, I'm not perfect. I've still got a lot of weight to lose to be considered healthy, and I will always need to manage my pain, but I've made enough progress that she feels comfortable saying goodbye. I've made progress. I was able to maintain a stable weight for 2 months! I've never done that before.

Info:

  • I've been doing keto/low carb since February.

  • I go for a couple of short walks throughout the day, every day, but do not have an regulated exercise (trying to find one that I can tolerate, if anyone knows painn-friendly programs!)

submitted by /u/inclinedtothelie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31gXnj3

No comments:

Post a Comment