Tuesday, August 4, 2020

How much do cheat days impede progress?

Hello everyone, new to posting on here and first off wanted to say how appreciative I am of this community! I’ve lurked on here for a while and it’s been so helpful to keep me motivated especially through the plateaus, I’ve lost 85lbs in a year and a half and now weigh (F) 157 lbs and getting closer to my goal which I’m thrilled by and can’t quite believe I made it this far. I’m the smallest I’ve been in a long time and feel infinitely better than I did which I could talk all day about!

I’m looking for some advice on how much cheat days can impede progress especially when you’re closer to your goal? I’ve been exercising daily and sticking to my 1200 calorie diet until recently where I’ve had takeouts more regularly (have had 2 in past 5 days), for example family members birthday takeout and then another takeout the same week (which isn’t something I’d usually do, always feel shitty and wiped out from the carbs afterwards ) for the past month I haven’t been as strict with myself and now I’m concerned about how that could impact my weight loss especially since I have been stuck at 157 lbs for 2 weeks. I’ve avoided cheat days for a long time and maybe it would be wise to stop them completely until I start losing again? Could I have gained weight by these cheat days? Any advice about this I’d really appreciate, thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/rainy_r0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Dx6xzF

No comments:

Post a Comment