Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I’m plateauing 10 pounds away from my goal weight

So this is super upsetting. I have been stuck at 155 for a month and a half now. I recently had breast reduction surgery and I thought that would make weight loss a little easier but it hasn’t. I’ve been eating about 1350 calories per day and burning about ~350/day (so I guess eating 1700). A couple days ago I decided to go vegan, hoping that that’ll kickstart weight loss again. Does anyone else have any other tips or tricks? I’m so beyond frustrated right now, especially since I’ve been working so hard for a month and a half with nothing to show for it:/

I’m 5’7” if that helps. I calculated my TDEE and it says I should eat 2303 to maintain, but I’m eating at a large deficit so I don’t know why I’m stuck! I’ve read other people’s posts about plateauing but there’s so much variance in the responses. A few people suggest eating more for a week or so and then resuming your old plan after that. some people suggested not counting exercise calories, which idk how valid that is. Another suggested changing up your diet to keto/vegan/paleo etc, which is what I’m currently trying. I’m really scared that none of this is going to work and I’m going to be stuck at 155 forever😭

submitted by /u/natlay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3klWONN

No comments:

Post a Comment